ch-scene - Re: brewery

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: arielracquel AT mindspring.com (Uriel)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: brewery
  • Date: 3 Mar 2004 08:08:53 -0800

I'm not sure I can muster up too many tears for the Brewery, but then
I don't live in Raleigh either, and at least there's King's which
seems pretty decent. I suspect that indeed both Kings and the
Pourhouse had a lot to do w/it, but honestly, I never thought to even
check and see what was going on at the Brewery, (& when I did happen
to see a schedule, I was glad King's was around, otherwise Raleigh
would be even more a wasteland than it already is) and hadn't seen a
show there in close to 10 yrs.
I saw some great shows there, but its death happened quite some time
ago for me.

Is the Fallout Shelter still Flex then?

The Cradle has it's share of "so and so played