ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, Week of February 12, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jhart AT ipass.net (Jeff Hart)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, Week of February 12, 2004
  • Date: 13 Feb 2004 08:11:16 -0800

add to an already crowded valentine's night, for any
durhamites/walltowners/trinity parkers in the neighborhood, a walking
distance gig:

sat feb. 14 / francesca's on ninth st. durham. 8pm - 10pm.
meltzer-hart (tom meltzer and me). acoustic duo version of the
"frosted sugar bombs" (mike nicholson and eddie watkins have dates, &
won't play).

tom, now of durham, was formerly with nyc's five chinese brothers.
never mind the music, come for the ice cream and dessert. more on tom:
http://www.indyweek.com/durham/2003-02-12/music2.html

he'll also join me briefly at joe & jo's downtown sat feb 28. 8pm.

and while i'm at it, jamie mcclendon's dom casual with be with the
nevers and jeff hart and the ruins at kings sun march 7. 5:30pm early
show. right jamie?