ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, Week of February 12, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: <jim AT thebalanceband.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, Week of February 12, 2004
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:52:47 -0500

The Rosebuds will be playing on Sunday (2/15/04) at Sadlacks. First the
Balance will play, starting promptly at 4 pm. The Balance will finally have
CDs for sale (of the recordings we've been working on obsessively for the
past few months).

WHAT: The Balance (http://www.thebalanceband.com) and the Rosebuds
(http://www.therosebuds.com)
WHEN: Sunday, February 15 at 4 pm
WHERE: Sadlack's Heroes (http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6184044/) in
Raleigh

P.S. I also just finished recording a few new songs with the Rosebuds at the
Fire Hazzard studios and they are superb. Hopefully you'll be hearing them
soon...