ch-scene - Job?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area and culture local music <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Job?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:38:33 -0500

I hope you all won't think this an abuse of the list, but the only engineer/techs I know are on this list, and I want to help my friend out. Anyway, if you have any leads, please let me know.

Duncan

========

February 12, 2004

Friends,

Due to the difficulties I have encountered in my current job search, I am soliciting your help in getting the word out that I am available to work. Please forward this message to anyone who could have a lead for me.

As you all know, I am searching for a mechanical design position in the Raleigh area. My primary area of training and interest is mechanical engineering and machine design / product design using 3D CAD modeling. Secondarily, I am also interested in a mechanical drafting position.

Because the market is presently so competitive, I will also consider a driver, assembly, warehouse, technician, dog walker, etc., position as I have bills to pay. Please do not consider me to be over-qualified for any job. I have attached my professional resume only as a reference.

Sincere thanks to everyone for your help. I think it will take a village to get me hired!

Your friend,

  • Job?, Duncan Murrell, 02/13/2004