ch-scene - Do we have bloggers here?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Do we have bloggers here?
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:33:11 -0000

I wonder what percent of people who lurk and post here have blogs?
Why blog? I've observed that there seems to be this passion for
describing every detail of ones private life to the world. Whats that
about? Confessional blogs, there seems to be a lot of them.
Others tend to be opinion blogs or information blogs. I tend to like
some of those when they fit my interests. Others are kinda compulsive,
tending to focus on fetish like obcessions more or less. Those are
often interesting.
I'm just curious about what they mean for people who do them.