ch-scene - Re: Do we have bloggers here?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Do we have bloggers here?
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 23:33:05 -0000

james-
good idea to stop smoking especially if you also drink. Money for
dean? I'd love to see dean get elected president. However, I'm afraid
dean is not the man who is most electable on the democratic side and
at this point I just want Bush to lose. Duh. And, you are way more
likely to quit smoking than dean is to get elected. But blog away, and
let us know the url.

news:<20040109175932.78632.qmail AT web40605.mail.yahoo.com>...