ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do, Week of January 6th, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Nathaniel Florin <npflorin AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do, Week of January 6th, 2004
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 04:13:27 -0800 (PST)

--- RaRawlsjcjcmidrangeahoo.com> wrote:
> >Saturday, January 10
> >Suntan [hthttp/wwwwwusuntanmusicom/], Great Falls
> >NiNightlightChapel Hill
>
> >NiNightlightays: "from bobostonthe band named after
> >everyone's fafav>
> I'm pretty sure Suntan is the band with that
> guy
> Nick who was in Bevel, then joined Face the ScSclixn
> Greensboro.

This is correct, though his previous oeuvre would seem
to have nothing to do with this endeavor. The 1/3 of a
set I saw six months ago revealed them to be music of
the slow and drdroneyature, slowly memerpingp and down
over an oft repeated root note.

They played with the James Ga-, oops! I mean with All
Night, which made for quite a contrast.

Nate