ch-scene - Re: Do we have bloggers here?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Do we have bloggers here?
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:44:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Yah, Hep!! You can do it!!

paoky

I don't have one yet, but I'm about to start one to
chronicle my smoking cessation for Dean. I plan to
enlist the support of others who wish to pledge a
certain amount per week or month to the Dean campaign
for the time I spend not smoking. The Blog would
allow interested people to follow my progress.

My quit date is one week from tomorrow. The 17th.

Hep

--- "My friend Phil said," <philipayers AT yahoo.com>