ch-scene - A/D Conversion

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <rossi AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: A/D Conversion
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:00:57 -0500

Hey. The audio interface on the studio computer died. I'm sending it
back to the manufacturer for repair. This means probably at least three
weeks of downtime for me. I'm shooting out this note just to see if
anybody here can help me out with a loan or rental in the meantime. The
item that broke is 8 channels each A/D and D/A 24bit 96khz. Really,
just two channels each in and out would tide me over. Preferably 24/96
since that's what existing projects are in. If anybody has something or
knows who I should try, let me know, thanks. Anybody ever rented stuff
like this from Guitar Center? I made a few phone calls and one guy
referred me to them.

rossi

-- ch-scene: the mailing list that mirrors a.m.c-h --
http://webmail8.isis.unc.edu:81/read/?forum=ch-scene