ch-scene - Re: A/D Conversion

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bendy <bendy AT lostpla.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: A/D Conversion
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:24:16 -0500

Chris Rossi wrote:

> Hey. The audio interface on the studio computer died. I'm sending it
> back to the manufacturer for repair. This means probably at least three
> weeks of downtime for me. I'm shooting out this note just to see if
> anybody here can help me out with a loan or rental in the meantime. The
> item that broke is 8 channels each A/D and D/A 24bit 96khz. Really,
> just two channels each in and out would tide me over.

I got a Roland UA-30, but I'm using it much. I could surely spare it for
a month. Hey, the second google result for it came up in Italian, must
be a sign:

http://www.ilmac.net/recensioni/roland_UA30.htm

I'm not sure if you can use two of the channels at the same time, but if
this would help tide you over, I can put it in your box at XDU or you
could stop by and get it...

Bendy

Preferably 24/96
> since that's what existing projects are in. If anybody has something or
> knows who I should try, let me know, thanks. Anybody ever rented stuff
> like this from Guitar Center? I made a few phone calls and one guy
> referred me to them.
>
> rossi
>

> -- ch-scene: the mailing list that mirrors a.m.c-h --
> http://webmail8.isis.unc.edu:81/read/?forum=ch-scene

-- ch-scene: the mailing list that mirrors a.m.c-h --
http://webmail8.isis.unc.edu:81/read/?forum=ch-scene

  • A/D Conversion, Chris Rossi, 12/11/2003
    • Re: A/D Conversion, Bendy, 12/12/2003