cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Funding Update

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Richard White <richard.white AT otago.ac.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Funding Update
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:44:27 +0000

Matt – you’re doing a great job and it pleasing to hear you say you’ve had good support from the Royal Society.

Having said that, nine months is hardly a basis from which any organisation can undertake any sort of serious work.  To me the health of CCANZ is critical to many of the fields that those of us in the wider CC community belong to.  If there is any way that we can contribute to the understanding of your funders of the importance of CC to our respective areas then please let us know (off-list or whatever).

Richard

Richard White | Subject Matter Expert, Student Management System Project & University Copyright Officer

Darwin House | 61 Clyde Street | University of Otago | Dunedin | New Zealand

Te Whare o Darwin | 61 Clyde Street | Te Whare Wānanga o Otago | Ōtepoti | Aotearoa

(03) (470) 3405 richard.white AT otago.ac.nz | rkawhite on Twitter | Copyright info for staff & students | Open Otago blog | LinkedIn