cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Best Practice for linking CC Stuff

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz>
  • To: 'Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion' <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Best Practice for linking CC Stuff
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 20:37:04 +0000

Interestingly, the UC CESIMIC link (at least the one I can see) does go to the NZ version of the licence, even if it doesn’t announce itself as such.

Matt McGregor Creative Commons

DDI: +64 4 470 5779 | Twitter @cc_aotearoa
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand is a project of the Royal Society of New Zealand

Royal Society of New Zealand | Te Apārangi

11 Turnbull Street, Thorndon | PO Box 598, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
www.creativecommons.org.nz