cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Attribution: please allow anonymous or pseudonymous works

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: heba <mat.r.gl AT gmail.com>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Attribution: please allow anonymous or pseudonymous works
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:01:07 +0200

2012/8/11 Andrew Rens <andrewrens AT gmail.com>

On Aug 10, 2012 11:48 AM, "heba" <mat.r.gl AT gmail.com> wrote:

> for me it's impossible what you ask.
> A contract is effective only all parties involved are known.

If you are walking down the street and you buy a soft drink from a vendor then you think you must know his name for an effective sale?

in some state there is possible (many traders don not it, true), the traders can you ask your Identity Card or an equivalent paper to control if you are adult. So this contrat could be not effective.
Or, in Saudi Arabia is not effective and stop.

If you buy something on eBay from someone using a user name then you think that that contract is ineffecctive?

for ebay you can be traceable, always, so even if you use a pseudonym, ebay or the police can arrive you.

We can stay here and talk about this, but the real problem is: "is the contract effective in all the world?"
No, it isn't. So if you have a license cc 4.0 with a permission to public with pseudonym and anonymous work, many State of the world will not be able to upgrade the singular license in their state.

And, a last thing, I don't say that it's impossible write with a pseudonym, but it's impossible Francesco Poli's requested...;)
But I think I spoke a bad english, sorry for this...:)

have a nice evening for all.

--
Micaela Gallerini