cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] NC considered harmful? Prove it...

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Kevin Phillips (home)" <tacet AT qmpublishing.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] NC considered harmful? Prove it...
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:36:01 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "drew Roberts" <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts"
<cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:14 AM

"From the way I understand it, making money from an NC license is entirely
impossible if all parties are in agreement, even if they need to revoke or
change the license to do so. I think this will start to happen if NC
licensed material attracts commercial interest, for the good.....who knows?"

...that should have read "possible" not impossible! :)

Sorry.