cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Version 3.0 -- It's Happening & With BY-SA CompatibilityLanguageToo

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mia Garlick <mia AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Version 3.0 -- It's Happening & With BY-SA CompatibilityLanguageToo
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:44:41 -0800

please do ponder and explain specifically how the content of the footnotes has changed and how the number of footnotes has changed.

it may assist you to compare with the first posting of the guidelines to the list here: https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-licenses/2006- January/003125.html (the guidelines are at the end of the posting, which has confused some people)

my re-review of the initial posting and the wiki version of the guidelines suggests that there has been absolutely no change to the footnotes. in addition, the wiki page is locked and i am the main person who tends to that page and i am not aware of any changes so i would be very interested to know of exactly what changes you can identify so we can figure out how and why it has happened.

thanks, mia