cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Proposed Non-Commercial Guidelines

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Proposed Non-Commercial Guidelines
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 08:32:42 -0800

Adam Fields wrote:
Actually - when I first read this, I put together a flowchart to help
me visualize it. I'm not sure it's entirely correct, but if it helps
this discussion, it's here:

http://www.adamfields.com/CC-NC-allowed-uses-flowchart.pdf

I don't know if it is correct (haven't more than glanced at it)
but many thanks for going through the effort to create this.

We have plans to build a wizard/survey that walks users through
NC cases and perhaps ask for feedback on whether the answers
implied are reasonable. To the extent your flowchart is
accurate you've just built a visual spec for this web app.

Care to CC license it? :)

--
Mike Linksvayer
http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21