cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] How to use 2.5 licenses.

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] How to use 2.5 licenses.
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:55:20 -0400

On Thursday 06 October 2005 05:40 pm, Daniel Carrera wrote:

> >>That sounds good.
> >
> > Does it? Is it possible to get around the license statement that it is
> > the sole agreement this easily? This is an honest question, and not meant
> > to be argumentative.
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Get around what?

Here is the heart of my question. I hope I explain it better this time.

8.e. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with
respect to the Work licensed here.

Is the quote a further agreement between the parties? What agreements can we
make outside of the license and between whom, which are not negated by 8.e?

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/63600
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22drew%20Roberts%22