cc-licenses - Re: Points raised on debian-legal

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Gottfried Hofmann <toddd AT mypse.goracer.de>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Points raised on debian-legal
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:16:55 +0100

Yes, Creative Commons followed up with me and other Debian project
members. We're going to try to go over the Debian issues with by and
by-sa.

That's nice.

What about the DRM issue? I guess a GPL like approach might work: In GPL you have to make "source" available on request - in CC you could require to make the non-DRM protected work available on request?