cc-licenses - Re: Points raised on debian-legal

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT bad.dynu.ca>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Points raised on debian-legal
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:57:06 -0500

On Sun, 2005-13-03 at 12:00 +0200, Henri Sivonen wrote:
Was there any follow-up from the CC side? Are the BY and BY-SA licenses
going to be fixed (assuming CC agrees there are bugs)? I searched the
list archives but did not find anything definitive.
Yes, Creative Commons followed up with me and other Debian project members. We're going to try to go over the Debian issues with by and by-sa.

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou
evan AT bad.dynu.ca