cc-licenses - Re: public domain question

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: public domain question
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:39:45 -0800

drew Roberts wrote:
On Tuesday 01 February 2005 05:36 pm, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
Also, you should know that changing copyright law is very explicitly
outside of the scope of Creative Commons. This is probably not the best
forum for discussion of changing copyright defaults.

If this is the wrong forum, I will try and keep myself in line. I would appreciate any ideas as to what would be a better forum?