cc-eyebeam - Re: [cc-eyebeam] more from Creative Commons

cc-eyebeam AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons-Eyebeam Forum 2003 November 12-19

  • From: cz AT zanni.org
  • To: cc-eyebeam AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-eyebeam] more from Creative Commons
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:18:17 -0500 (EST)

copyrightability), you also inevitably demolish the concept of authorship.
This will not sit well with almost all authors and artists.

AltarBoy, my sculpture-server, is my attempt to merge Property and Sharing,
preserving the concept of authorship, that is still a keyrole issue also in
networked works.
Here is a link, <A Href="http://www.zanni.org";
target="_blank">http://www.zanni.org</A> if you want to take a look. I'll
write more about it in week2.