cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Action wanted: Update your translation wiki page

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Sarah Pearson <sarah AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>, "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Action wanted: Update your translation wiki page
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 01:18:42 +0100

Hi all,

Maarten is right, there was the option "Edit with form" before. Matt disabled it because it produced some errors that needed by-hand clean ups, IIRC. I filed an issue on GitHub to either re-instate the form edit or find a good substitute.

Next time I talk to Matt I'll raise the issue again. Until then, the plain edit will have to suffice.

greetz
John