cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Action wanted: Update your translation wiki page

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Action wanted: Update your translation wiki page
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 14:15:16 +0200

Hi John,

Previously we were able to update those pages using a form, now we only have wiktexts. Where can we find the form that we need to fill in? For example how do I update the status of https://wiki.creativecommons.org/Legal_Tools_Translation/CC0/Dutch?

Cheers,

Maarten
--
Kennisland | www.kl.nl | t +31205756720 | m +31643053919 | @mzeinstra