cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] shall we join the EU IPR infringements observatory

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: CC Europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] shall we join the EU IPR infringements observatory
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 07:15:06 +0000

John,

I think this is a good idea . but the observatory can only be joined by organizations with an international scope. so one option would be for CC (HQ) to join as an org, but this might be a problem since they are not Europe based. that's why we're working, with Paul, on having Communia join.

best,

Alek