cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: Christian Villum <villum AT creativecommons.dk>
  • To: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 12:58:58 +0100

Hi everybody,

Here are a couple of new cover mockups, now with "Europe" added as suggested earlier in the thread. Apologies for the delay, but it proved quite a challenge to fit the new texts onto the cover without it seeming rather cluttered. I have therefore opted for a "sticker"-option, hope you like it.

Black: http://autofunk.dk/cc/mt_final4_black_web.jpg
Grey: http://autofunk.dk/cc/mt_final4_grey_web.jpg

Also, some versions (pre-sticker) in various colors:

http://autofunk.dk/cc/mt_final2red_web.jpg
http://autofunk.dk/cc/mt_final2purple_web.jpg
http://autofunk.dk/cc/mt_final2green_web.jpg
http://autofunk.dk/cc/mt_final2blue_web.jpg

If we choose to go with a colored background and add the stickers (or just one of them) we should probably match the sticker color(s) to fit aesthetically with that background color.

Let me know your thoughts about all of it, so we can get things wrapped up.

Regards from thickly snow-covered Denmark,

-Christian

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:51 PM, John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de> wrote:
Am 07.12.2012 15:28, schrieb Christian Villum:
>  > this is a great explanation that in edited form I would make public.
> it's an
>  > interesting thing to show - that when you think about music, try to
> chose
>  > something good to listen, you dont exactly look at licenses....
>
> +1

+1

but please w/o "... does not sound like it's CC licensed" b/c it
suggests that all re-usable music is lame, which is not so!

Best
John