cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: "Yannick H'Madoun" <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
  • To: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org, Elliot Harmon <elliot AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:58:56 +0100

This order works fine for me. I will send over the tracks to netwaves
for the upload to archive.org.
I still need a final version of the artwork and the one-pager though..

John and I will take care of the Soundcloud upload, Elliot will handle FMA.

Best,
Yannick

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Teresa Nobre
<teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, guys, I'm done with the compilation. You can check the final order here:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApOQ0cuKlKp3dE4tX1VjTDZiSUhmSVVURHg5UXFXeFE&pli=1#gid=0
>
> I've uploaded the files to dropbox and I'm sending the link to the list, so
> that everyone can listen to it.
>
> Here's my feelings towards the compilation: from track 1 to track 5, the
> order is untouchable; from track 6 to track 15, the order can only be
> changed after negotiations and I'm not wiling to negotiate much since I like
> the way it sounds now; from track 16 to track 20, you can make any change
> you want without asking my opinion, though I think it doesn't sound bad as
> it is now.
>
> This being said, I suggest you to drink a glass of Portuguese wine before
> seating confortable to listen to the compilation. Please be open minded
> (this might sound strange to some of you, but after the 3rd round everything
> will be just fine...) and please please don't listen to it while working,
> cos this is ART not background music! Thanks :)
>
> One last thing: you'll have to take care of the uploads to archive, FMA,
> SoundCloud, etc, since I'll be flying the whole afternoon + night tomorrow.
>
> B (is this a Portuguese kiss or an English best?),
>

> 2012/12/10 Yannick H'Madoun <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
>>
>> +1 looks good!
>>
>> I prefer the one with the sticker in the bottom ;)
>>

>> On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Teresa Nobre
>> <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Wow, I like it!!! I like the stars, the new wording and the one
>>> rectangular yellow sticker over the cassete ;-)

>>> --
>>>
>>> Teresa Nobre, LL.M. IP (MIPLC)
>>>
>>> Intellectual Property Lawyer | Legal Project Lead Creative Commons
>>> Portugal
>>> M: (+351) 963491398 | E: teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com | Skype: tenobre