cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Welcome to 2012!

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Wolf Ludwig <wolf.ludwig AT comunica-ch.net>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Welcome to 2012!
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:28:55 +0100

Hi everyone,

I did some preliminary work on this. See in particular:

    http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Europe/Meetings

I've tried to include some parts of the thinking now, but this is very much a work in progress so your input is much appreciated. Once I know more about the budgets, I'll also include some information about this.

You'll notice that for all of the meetings which I've included under "Meeting planning", I've made a note as to who from CC HQ would participate in the meetings. It's not certain we'll always manage, or that this will always be useful, but I think for some topics like the 4.0 it would definitely be useful to be able to have a conversation directly with CC HQ during the meeting.

On the same page I've included some proposed themes. Feel free to add to this, and expand upon them. We should create some kind of agenda and expected output from each of the meetings that we plan.

I've also included a list of events of interest. Please, add to this list! I've taken the events I know of, and those I found in the Events database generally. I'll try to figure out if we can include a subset of the general CC Events database to only show the upcoming European events. That would make everything more useful.

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161

Please donate to the CC Annual Campaign, going on now! https://creativecommons.net/donate