cc-europe - [CC-Europe] European wiki / web pages

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] European wiki / web pages
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:30:18 +0100

Hi all,

when I created the Meeting wiki page, I also took the opportunity to draft the following page for the European region:

   http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Europe

I've taken the mission statement in parts from the europe.creativecommons.org web site. It's nothing more than a landing page right now, but I felt that if having a page about meetings in Europe, we should have a page about Europe. :-)

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161

Please donate to the CC Annual Campaign, going on now! https://creativecommons.net/donate

  • [CC-Europe] European wiki / web pages, Jonas Öberg, 01/03/2012