cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GSoC Proposal: Drupal Creative Commons Module

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Blaise Alleyne <blaise AT alleyneinc.net>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GSoC Proposal: Drupal Creative Commons Module
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:54:26 -0700

Hi Blaise,

Thanks for the proposal. PHP bindings + Drupal support for liblicense
may indeed be a complete project in itself. In addition to Denver
Open Media, I believe that an Australian team has also recently done
their own version for the Pool project. I guess the big question here
is what DOM plans to do and how much overlap there is. Please update
your proposal when you hear from them so we have a good idea of what
they're planning to do and how your work is differentiated from it.

Thanks again for the proposal;

Nathan