baslinux - Re: [BL] updating to latest Xorg

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] updating to latest Xorg
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:38:56 +0000 (UTC)

Steven, please try to compile for kernel 2.4 and glibc 2.3.6, and if possible test on an actual cardbus card, the D-Link AirPlus XtremeG 2.4GHz DWL-G650. I was given four of these cards. You may also need to compile the proper kernel for use with cardbus (see my postings to the archive on this subject).

The cards come in different colors but the same model number. At least one of mine is P/N: BDWLG650..B4

Puppy Linux uses an atheros driver and the card is ath0 or wan0.