baslinux - Re: [BL] tcc: Tiny C compiler

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] tcc: Tiny C compiler
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:29:29 +0000 (UTC)

There is BasicLinux package of tcc at
http://roflcopter.homelinux.net/baslin/megaribi/

I get a message to check the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine if I click on a file name there.

Cheers,
Dick.

The latest version (May 2009?) adds the feature of compiling against uclibc. I don't have BL3.5 on this computer set up to compile.

Since I forgot (again), how to compile statically with uclibc (or anything else - Steven, please help) I compiled tcc against the 2005 uclibc, dynamically. (Don't even know what version this is, but they are not backwards or probably forwards compatible so you will need the uclibc
package to run the program).

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/tcc-0.9.25-uclibc-dynamic.tgz
http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/uclibc-2005.tgz

Includes libtcc.h,, libtcc.a (for dynamic or static compilation, doc (html), man, five small examples to practice on, and tcc itself.

There are a bunch of other header files which the install part of Makefile does not seem to install. Is there some easier way to make a package than to read Makefile and copy files that it specifies?

I also compiled against glibc 2.2.25 but did not post it.
libtcc.a is twice the size.