baslinux - [BL] Bootable CD

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Bootable CD
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:38:35 -0300

First of all, congratulations! This is a great distro and a great list as well.
I would like to install BL on one partition of my PI with grub.
-Can BL be installed to a partition?
-If YES, how can I get a cd image (since this PC doesn´t have 3,5")?
(I understand there must be a way to "convert" the available files to a iso to be burnt to a CD, but since I am just a linux enthusiast I do not know how to do it). Does anyone has a ISO image?

Thanks for your patience, I have searched through the list but I haven´t been able to find the answers for my questions.
Regards.
fm

--
O<