baslinux - [BL] changing the keyboard configuration

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] changing the keyboard configuration
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:54:54 +0200

I have just installed BL3.50 on an old p133Mhz, 16 Mb RAM, 1Gb hard drive. For now, everything is ok, the cdrom is recognized and fully working. But i would like to change the keyboard configuration to the spanish one, i have the file es.map but i donĀ“t Know how to install it as default keyboard and where to copy it. Also i have to say i am a newbie in linux, so i would be very grateful if someone could give me a step by step explanation.
Thanks in advance, Clara