baslinux - [BL] Change ramfs

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Change ramfs
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:30:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hey I was trying out Basic Linux and I think its pretty cool but I was wondering if theres a way where I can expand the /dev/ram1 and /dev/ram2.  I don't even have enough space to install mc, and thats half the purpose I got this.  I don't want to actually install this on a computer I just want to run it off the disks as a very quick and basic recovery system.

If i can't expand the two ramfs', is there a way to create a new ram disk?  Or, is there a way where I could run the programs directly off another floppy disk?

Thank you for you time, good work.