baslinux - [BL] RE : Beginning to see the light...

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] RE : Beginning to see the light...
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:12:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, List! Czerno again.

Sindi wrote :

> Start an rxvt, type lynx.
> You will need to change lynx.cfg to use xli as the viewer not zgv
> which you probably don't have anyway).

Ouch! For that, I have to add, or modify, a line off lynx.cfg ? Or
use the buil-in options editor in Lynx ? Details pleaze!!! And then,
with such addition/modification of the cfg, will Lynx still work at
the console, outside of fwm, or need /two/ cfg files (and a way to
select between them!) ?????

Another point : In a previous message you told us about how fun it is
to use Links as a viewer (downloader) from inside Lynx. Pray explain
how to set that up, if it's not too complicated...

Have a good week-end ya'all Baslinuxers

--
Czerno