baslinux - Re: [BL] Beginning to see the light...

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Beginning to see the light...
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 19:36:18 +0200 (CEST)

Sincere thanks to Sindi and Karolis!
Czerno typing in *lynx* at the BL3 console for the 1st time!
So, yes it works - the gzip version I got previously is correct, as
Sindi
guessed right. I'll try to have this msg formatted properly, despite
the AZERTY keyboard and being in a Linux console, not X, doesn't help
with the editing (is there some copy/paste buffer under the console
btw?)

Next step 4 me should be installing this programm - lynx - to run in
the
X window mgr : again I can suck all the precious help you will be
providing here.

Czerno