baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.5 and QEMU

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.5 and QEMU
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:57:59 +0000

I seem to recall (memory somewhat faulty these days) that the instructions
said to use the regular copy command to move parts 1 and 2 to each floppy for
BL 2. I don't think that will be enough to produce a DOS boot disk. You
would need to either /s format the floppy first or use one of the bit write
programs, like what is included with the BL 3 package. Sorry but I have
suddenly become busy with other stuff at the moment. Having to replace all
the security software on my Windows PCs...

-------------- Original message from baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org: