baslinux - Re: [BL] sound recording.

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] sound recording.
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:55:44 +0200

He thank you guys

I think I am going to give op on this soon. The reason that I can
allow myself to do so is that I tried with an other Linux laptop I
have. It is in a pretty miserable state there are big crack over the
screen so part of the screen is black, but the sound seems to work
fin. I can record from tap on this machine from the mic jack (There
are no other lines in on this Compaq Prasario machine sam...).

So I can record on the Prasario and then play on the think Pad.

On the think Pad sam was right, I had not got the space bare pressed
over the "line" in aumix but unfortunately it does not help that I
fixed this problem the sound file I record is still completely silent,
Maybe it is because of the sound driver SB16 witch is the only sound
driver that I can make work on this machine.

/Mikkel