baslinux - Re: [BL] msmtp for BL2 - authenticating mail transport agent

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] msmtp for BL2 - authenticating mail transport agent
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:59:43 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

David Moberg wrote:

I don't see sylpheed there. It must be somewhere else.

I found it. It's at James' BL2 site:

http://cmiller.sdf-us.org/baslin/baslin2/sylpheed.tgz

David

Thanks. It is now also at my site as sylpheed-bl2.tgz (I also have sylpheed-bl3.tgz there).

If outgoing mail needs authorization, does incoming mail? Or can you send a mail with msmtp and then download with pmail? I cannot test since I only use this account for outgoing mail and a friend uses the mailbox.
Sylpheed would be for friends.