baslinux - Re: [BL] Running Linux 55

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone AT tpg.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Running Linux 55
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:03:28 +1030

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:17:24 +1000, Ron Clarke wrote:

> Did you perhaps do that download in several sessions instead of in
> one big step ? If so, then wget will not re-make ALL the links to
> relative links. It needs an un-interrupted download for it to complete
> the process.

Nope. One step. It's very odd....

I'll try downloading it again and see what happens.

Hmmm... that's odd. The command
wget -r -p -k -l 2 -i http://www.computerhope.com/unix.htm
keeps getting forbidden access on most of the links, even ones
that look like they would be the HTML pages for the commands.

I'll running out of time today, so I'll have to try again some other
time.

. ,-./\
. / \ from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
. \_,-*_/ "Queen City of The South" 34:55 S 138:36 E
. v