baslinux - Re: [BL] Fwd: sending mail via telnet

  • From: "Samual Acorn" <sam.acorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Fwd: sending mail via telnet
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:22:15 -0600

binary attachments would need to be encoded/decoded somehow.

does BL have the uuencode and uudecode utilities? a uuencoded file can
just be placed in the body of an email... just make a note to the
reciever what you did cos im not sure if it will show as an attachment
or as part of the bodys text... never tried it (if i have its been a
while)... but it should allow the file to get through...