baslinux - Re: [BL] test svga

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] test svga
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 09:41:55 -0700

sindi keesan wrote:
When I use zgv under lynx to view an image (at Craigslist you need to type
in a 5 letter verification word to post) it does something odd to the
video such that my cursor goes from white to black, many of the lynx
colors also change so I have black on blue and other unreadable
combinations.

Do you have a libvga.config? If so, what chipset are you using? VGA?
VESA? Try specifying a different chipset in libvga.config the next
time you reboot.

You might be able to fix the colors by running Xvesa, if Xvesa works
on that graphics chipset.

David