baslinux - Re: [BL] Fw: Re: BasicLinux Internet access

  • From: Jerry H Chambers <btjc1997 AT juno.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Fw: Re: BasicLinux Internet access
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 16:17:14 -0700

Hi Steven,

Decided I better check the DNS for JUNO and found it had changed from the
one I used a couple years ago when trying out a DOS Email program. I
entered the correct one and now when I used http://66.35.250.150 it
connected, to SlashDot I think it was called. If I try to use anything on
the little Bookmark menu it can't find them.

What is the numerical address for the "Add-ons for BL3 ?

Yes, the modem definition is correct. I also have a 56k modem I could use
but the phone line is so bad it probably wouldn't help.

By the way I saw another interesting two floppy Linux called "BlueFlops".

Thanks,

Jerry