baslinux - [BL] Clueless at the prompt!

  • From: Jerry H Chambers <btjc1997 AT juno.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Clueless at the prompt!
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:49:58 -0700

That's me!

You were right, the Linux partition either got corrupted or something
because after I went through the process again it ran fine from the HD. I
still need to edit LILO though to give the option for the DOS partition.

How do I find what packages are already there? A word processor "UP" is
supposed to be but can't find it.

Does LINUX have a path statement?

I know the file colors denote the type but can't find a list to show what
type vs color.

I seem to connect to the Internet but every site I try fails so maybe
not.

I did download the Slackware manual but don't know how much pertains to
this small version.

Thanks,

Jerry