baslinux - [BL] rxvt number lock and news reader.

  • From: elmarsa dice <elmarsadice AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] rxvt number lock and news reader.
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:04:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have been doing alright in getting things going finally. I have
gotten opera working as well as some of the other add-ons all thanks
to the help of this forum. I have two problems now. First the
number lock does not work for rxvt. I have searched the files but
cannot find the setup instructions. The numberlock works on the
regular screen (outside of xterm) and in opera but not on the rxvt
screen. The second problem is with the slakware 4.0 newsreader trn.
I downloaded it and pkg'd it into the system but when I try to
activate it I get the message cannot access /usr/etc hostname. I
suspect this is again a case of having to insmod something but it is
not apparent what it is. I couldn't find any setup instructions in
the trn.tgz package. Any suggestion on the above is much
appreciated.

elmarsa