baslinux - Re: [BL] a baslinux question(No sapce left on devi ce)

  • From: "Karolis Lyvens" <karolisl AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] a baslinux question(No sapce left on devi ce)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:34:44 +0300

On 7/3/06, Karolis Lyvens <karolisl AT gmail.com> wrote:
On 7/3/06, 赵刚 <merryzhao AT 126.com> wrote:

> Hi!Mr.(Mrs.)
> When I create a directory ,BasicLinux will show a message"No space left
> on device" .However,I use command DF,I found HD has still plenty of free
> space.

How much free space does loop device have? I think the issue is that
you filled those 30MB BasicLinux has in it's loop device, which acts
like primary (root) drive and filesystem for BasicLinux

20MB, not 30
My mistake

You can find info about how to change the size of it at
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/baslinux/2004-May/004217.html , and
some other pointers about how to change it to 50MB at
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/baslinux/2006-April/010230.html and
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/baslinux/2006-April/010229.html

All of this info is assuming you run BL not in, for example, QEMU
virtual machine