baslinux - [BL] a baslinux question(No sapce left on devi ce)

  • From: "赵刚" <merryzhao AT 126.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] a baslinux question(No sapce left on devi ce)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:03:14 +0800 (CST)

Hi!Mr.(Mrs.)
   When I create a directory ,BasicLinux will show a message"No space left on device" .However,I use command DF,I found HD has still plenty of free  space.
   I am a Chinese student.I wish you can understand my question and give me a hand. I have searched the question through Internet for days,but I get nothing.I feel some discouraged!
  By the way,BasicLinux is a great software,though lots of Chinese don't know it.

   Thanks.
Best Regards
mathew

你 不 想 试 试 今 夏 最 “酷” 的 邮 箱 吗 ?
蕴 涵 中 华 传 统 文 化 于 世 界 一 流 科 技 之 中,创 新 Ajax 技 术,126 “D 计 划”火 热 体 验 中 !