baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 X_SVGA server bug was Re: X libraries problems in BL3.40

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 X_SVGA server bug was Re: X libraries problems in BL3.40
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:21:19 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

Steven, did you ever take the time to check out
whether BL3.40 works with the S3 server

None of my current systems runs S3 video. I've got
a couple of S3 video cards in my junk box, so I might
try one of those.

Thanks. Please also check S3 Virge in BL3. In BL2 it worked with Opera and SVGA server. And SVGA server with Trident and S3.

Another reason for using SVGA or S3 server is for mousekeys (accessx),
which requires XF86Config (regular X server, not Xvesa) and Xkeyboard.
Maybe you can get that working too.