baslinux - Re: [BL] Serial terminal

  • From: "Karolis Lyvens" <karolisl AT gmail.com>
  • To: dos AT lieber.com.ar, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Serial terminal
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:37:34 +0300

Are there any workarounds to this issue?

On 5/25/06, Karolis Lyvens <karolisl AT gmail.com> wrote:
I have already tried this program yesterday. It has one annoying
thing: F keys are occupied by Conex functions and are not transmitted
to server. Apart from that, there are no problems

So now i have way too many terminal emulators on my 486 50MHz 4MB RAM
laptop - Kermit, Telix, Conex, Commo. Everything works in these
terminals except F keys - Kermit has them remapped in some dumb way,
in Conex - they belong to program and not to terminal, in Telix they
don't work at all, and Commo complains that they are not assigned...
I'm using Midnight Commander to test them.