baslinux - Re: [BL] Abiword in Slovene

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Abiword in Slovene
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 02:17:15 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 11 May 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

why does BL3.3 busybox over a minute (total boot time 1.5 minutes)
to do whatever it is doing on one computer where BL3 is on a 540MB
(slow old) drive

It's probably the e2fsck line in /etc/rc
You can put a # at the start of that line if you wish.

From another partition, I used the e2fsck in Slackware 10.2 to e2fsck the
BL3 partition and it said it was not cleanly unmounted and it took 15 seconds to fix it (or less). So how could busybox e2fsck take over 1 minute?

I have not noticed a similar problem on other computers with BL3.3. Maybe the busybox e2fsck is not working right with this older drive?